The Computer Science and Communication Research Unit is divided into four laboratories:
- The Communicative Systems Laboratory (ComSys)
- The Interdisciplinary Lab for Intelligent and Adaptive Systems (ILIAS)
- The Laboratory of Algorithmics, Cryptology and Security (LACS)
- The Laboratory for Advanced Software Systems (LASSY)
CSC members actively participate to the 2 interdisciplinary centers of the University:
- the Luxembourg Center in Systems Biomedicine
- the Security, Reliability and Trust interdisciplinary center
You can also have a look at the Publications List .
The detailed list of the research projects currently running in the CSC is provided in the
You may also refer to the Research Projects section.