Communicating Research and Innovation
The Communications Department of the University of Luxembourg is the contact point for all media enquiries. We provide journalists with information about the University and its international quality research, as well as the various activities of the faculties, departments and students.
You can already find handy information on the University and on Campus Belval, a general presentation of the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg and get an overview of who we are by visiting the video gallery.
In keeping with the University’s multilingual characteristic, media enquiries can be addressed in French, German and English to:
Tel.: (+352) 46 66 44 9451
Tel.: (+352) 46 66 44 5148
Our services to the media include:
- Multilingual press releases;
- Photo calls: Browse our selection of images or contact the Communications Department to get more images or arrange a photo shoot;
- News and tips:
- The University website homepage provides you with a "Slideshow", a "Latest News" section plus an "Events" calendar and various banners;
- We can help you cover your stories on research and academia. We can also provide guest editorial content on any of the University’s research or other activities, including facts, figures and background information;
- Consult our list of experts or contact us with your enquiry and we will find the right partner for you.