Guidelines for the Recognition Form
Part One: General Information
- Tick the case whether your organization is a “Formal Association (a.s.b.l) or an “Informal Club”;
- Indicate the official name of your organization and it's acronym;
- Describe in a few, brief points which are the main objectives and missions of your association. Tip for a new association: try to differentiate yourself from the already existing organizations by choosing different goals;
- Number of members;
- Explain in one sentence which criteria are needed for a new member to join your organization. Membership criteria aren't obligatory, your organization can be open to every student;
- Indicate the date of establishment of your association. If you are creating a new association you can indicate the date on which you filled the Recognition Form out;
- Fill in the contact information of 3 main members (1. president: obligatory; 2. vice-president: obligatory; 3. other member of the executive board). The informations needed are the full name, email address and cellphone number of every person;
- If your organization has it's own website, Facebook page or other, please indicate in the link;
- If your organization is an A.S.B.L. then fill in your RCSL number.
Part Two: Contact Details of the Executive Board
- Fill in all the information about the Executive Board ( President, Vice-president, Secretary, Treasurer, and others).
Part Three: Activities and Needs for the Semester
- Describe your events of the previous semester and the planned/done events for the current semester.
- Your needs should also be detailed so the OSL can try to accomodate it.
Part Four : Attachmets
- If your organization is an A.S.B.L. and it is the first recognition demand of the current academic year, include also the statutes of your organization.
Part Five : Financial Support
- If your A.S.B.L requires financial support from the University, fill the highlighted fields in "Demande de financement" and "Convention de subvention".
- The president of the Association has to sign with his signature, full name and position at the end of the document. All other pages have to contain only president's signature in lower right corner of the document.
- The convention should be given to Office of Student Life in two copies.
Very important! The Recognition Form has to be sent to email@example.com by the DUE DATE! Any form that arrives later than the official due date has unfortunately to be dismissed for that semester. All the additional documents are going to be provided to you by Office of Student Life on the reception of the recognition form.
Guidelines for room request on the Belval
Follow the steps detailed in the form.