Master en histoire européenne contemporaine (académique)
This Master’s course is open to students with a good Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (at least three years of higher education in accordance with the Bologna prerequisites) in history. Students from related disciplines such as geography, sociology, anthropology, political sciences, economic, literary studies etc. are encouraged to apply.
Main criteria for selection
- Proven interest in high level academic research.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English and French. Knowledge of German too is considered an advantage.
- Practical experience in international/European research contexts (e.g. internships, BA theses) will be considered an advantage.
How to apply
Application is possible from 7 January 2013 until 1 September 2013
- Candidates shall pre-register with the University of Luxembourg by completing an online application form . At the end of this online pre-registration, applicants are asked to print and sign a copy of the application form.
- The next step is to compile an application dossier. This should include: the signed copy of the application form, a CV, a motivation letter, diploma/degree certificates, transcripts of records, and other documents applicants consider useful (e.g. internship reports, language certificates).
- The application dossier should then be sent by postal mail to the student office SEVE . Mind the deadline for the arrival of applications: 1 September 2012.
- As student places are limited, it is recommended to send in application dossiers as early as possible.