Master en management de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (professionnel)
Teaching language(s) : French, English
This Master aims to train professionals in information security management.
It was born out of a partnership between the LIST (Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology) in Luxembourg and the University of Luxembourg.
Students who successfully complete this Master will be able to :
- Select information, tools, methods and core competencies to maintain a professional level when practicing the art of information security management ;
- Deduce and analyse current relevant managerial criteria in information security, in general and tailored for one company ;
- Identify relevant sources and interpret the descriptive information in the context of one's company regarding legal, organisational and managerial aspects ;
- Define, classify and list the necessary elements for the design of security solutions integrating at the same time management and technology. Plan, design and implement these solutions ;
- Evaluate, criticise and judge an existing security situation and proposed solutions. Validate, recommend and implement improvements ;
- List the specific features of human risk and communication in the field of information security. Analyse and deduce the elements of solutions to be implemented.
The Master's diploma in "Information Systems Security Management" is delivered by the University of Luxembourg, in application of the rules of Bologna.